From STAFF REPORTS
Published: Friday, March 3, 2017 | 12:52 PM
Travel to India September 14 to September 24. India’s astounding diversity of religions, languages, and cultures is unique and unparalleled. Encounter the magic of India! This journey showcases the cultural and historical splendor of Rajasthan. Travel through regions timeless, somnolent villages, little changed by centuries. Start by exploring the bustling metropolis of Delhi, from here travel to Agra, home of the impressive Taj Mahal. Take in the ‘pink city’ of Jaipur, epitomizing the rich culture of Rajputana. End the trip in Mumbai, contemporary India’s financial and cultural hub.
The Pasadena Chamber and member Jet Vacations will host a no-obligation, informational meeting on March 7th at 5:30pm in the Rose Room at Brookside Golf Club at 1133 Rosemont Drive (near the Rose Bowl). There is plenty of FREE parking in the nearby lots or on the street.
Included Features on the trip are:
• Round-trip air transportation from Los Angeles (LAX). Fuel surcharges and air taxes are included (valid at time of printing).
• Baggage handling at the airport for your arrival and departure. (Based on one bag per person)
• Services of a professional English speaking tour guides throughout the itinerary.
• First class hotel accommodations for 2 nights at the Kempinski Ambience hotel in Delhi (or similar); 2 nights in at the Double Tree hotel in Agra (or similar), 2 nights at the Hilton hotel in Jaipur (or similar) and 2 nights at the Trident Nariman Point hotel in Mumbai (or similar), including hotel tax and service charges.
• Deluxe air-conditioned motor coach transportation for all transfers, tours and guided excursions.
• Breakfast daily, 3 lunches and 3 dinners. (including one Cooking Demo followed by dinner with Indian Family). ( 1/4 bottle wine and ½ bottle mineral water are included with lunches and dinners)
• All entrance fees to site and monuments as specified in the program.
• Rickshaw ride in Delhi, Elephant ride to the ascent of Amber Fort in Jaipur and
• Water in all coaches during excursions
• All VAT city and local Tax.
Pricing: Tour price is $3,145 per person, double occupancy. For single occupancy, add $525. Fuel surcharges and air taxes are valid at the time of printing but are subject to change. Other gateways are available at an additional cost. The price does not include tips, travel insurance, airline luggage overage fees, passports fees, visas as well as items of a personal nature.
Just added: Special three night trip to Dubai for only $595 (double occupancy):
3 nights Optional Post Dubai Tour: $595 / per person in double occupancy – $295 / single room supplement
September 24, 2017 – Mumbai / Dubai: You will be met by Airport representative upon arrival at the airport and transfer to the hotel with guide assistance. Check in at a selected hotel.
• September 25, 2017 – Dubai: After breakfast at the hotel depart for Dubai City Tour. Our route takes you to the magnificent view of Dubai Creek, passing by the heritage area of Bastakia. We will have our stop at Dubai Museum. We continue our journey by Abra – traditional boat, to cross the Creek towards Spice Souk. Then proceed to Gold Souk, which offers a huge selection of jewelry. Next you will visit Jumeirah Mosque for a photo stop (No entry).Then proceed to Jumeirah Beach to take photos of one of the most famous icon in Dubai – Burj Al Arab. You will continue the tour to the one of the world’s largest shopping metropolis Dubai Mall. Enjoy afternoon Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner. (Breakfast, Dinner)
• September 26, 2017 – Dubai / Abu Dhabi / Dubai: After breakfast at the hotel, depart for Abu Dhabi city tour. Your journey begins in Dubai, pass by the world’s largest man made port at Jebel Ali and onward for the two hour drive to Abu Dhabi. You will be mesmerized by Abu Dhabi skyline, as well as the majestic Grand Mosque. You will then be driven though the heart of the city, Corniche Area, and have a photo stop at Emirates Palace. Then visit Heritage Village. You will have a lunch break at Marina Mall. (Lunch on your own). Afternoon, you will proceed to Saadiyat Island and visit Manarat Al Saadiyat, a purpose-built visitor centre that brings alive the island’s extraordinary vision through scale models and a brief video presentation. Before going back to Dubai, pass by Yas Island and have a photo stop at Ferrari World. (Breakfast)
• September 26, 2017 – Dubai / U.S.A.: After breakfast at the hotel, transfer to airport for your flight back home. (Breakfast)
The Pasadena Chamber of Commerce is a business service member organization that works to ensure the prosperity of its members through a variety of offerings including referrals, networking, workshops and seminars, events and much more. The Chamber serves 1450 member companies.